Shelby County Schools
Transfer Applications

Postings Closed: April 17, 2012, 12:00 AM

Transfer Procedures

Last Update:  

Teachers applying for transfer to a specific position must hold the appropriate teaching endorsement and meet the NCLB requirement for Highly Qualified. Documentation of Highly Qualified status must be on file in the Human Resources Office to be considered for a transfer position.  

 Return to the Shelby County Schools Home Page

©2007-08 Shelby County Schools. All Rights Reserved.
Shelby County Schools offers educational and employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, national origin, religion, sex, or disability.
Shelby County Schools is not responsible for questionable or controversial content found through links external to this site.